Friday 8 March 2013

It's Allright

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

It's the race that took over, it controls you both
So they say you'd best to go your separate ways, guess that they don't know ya
'Cause today, that was yesterday, yesterday is over, it's a different day
Sound like broken records playing over
But you promised her, next time you'd show restraint
You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again, now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it "window pane"




and oh yeah, I should always know that there's never love between us.
just a Friend. With Benefits.
that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment